Paying attention to each step of the process—from how you form your hamburger patty to how you grill it—gives you the edge in delivering the perfect backyard burger. Watch this video from Food Network for their burger tips.
When your burger is grilled to perfection, add your favorite toppings, like the standard cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle. Or get extra fancy with one of these ideas from Delish.com:
- Sweet Potato & Avocado Burger (sweet potato fries, pepper jack cheese, and avocado slices)
- Steak Burger (fried onion, sautéed spinach, and steak sauce)
- Cheesy Onion Burger (caramelized onions and Swiss cheese)
- Sun-Dried Tomato Burger (sun-dried tomatoes and cream cheese)
- Breakfast Burger (fried egg, bacon, and maple syrup)
- Mushroom Swiss Burger (Swiss cheese, grilled peppers, and mushrooms)