We are excited to welcome you back to our showroom. For the safety and comfort of our clients and employees, we have established new Safe Health Standards for our showroom. These Standards will be modified as needed to follow the recommendations of state and local leaders, and as our community returns to its regular rhythms. For that reason, it is important that you read and understand your role in adhering to our Safe Health Standards before your visit. Our entire staff will be following our Safe Health Standards, and we have thoroughly sanitized our showroom in preparation for reopening. If you prefer to schedule a private appointment, you can do so by calling us at 937-534-1105. Know that our Safe Health Standards still apply to private appointments.
Appliance Gallery Safe Health Standards
- Our Safe Health Standards will be posted at the entrance to our showroom. You can also call us at 937-534-1105 and ask us to explain the current Standards before you visit our showroom.
- Our Safe Health Standards will always require you to arrive healthy with no coughs or fever, or recent exposure to anyone who has or suspects they have been exposed to the coronavirus.
- Please be prepared as our Safe Health Standards may require you to wear gloves and a face mask during your visit. If you do not have access to these items, please contact us before you arrive, and we will provide them for you. If you choose not to wear these items when requested, you may be asked to reschedule your visit.
- If you want to touch the appliances in our showroom – open refrigerator or oven doors, turn knobs, etc. – we ask that you wear gloves during your visit. If you choose to not wear gloves, we ask that you refrain from touching any appliances.
- For the safety of our customers and our staff, we will only allow two customers at a time in the showroom (a couple shopping together will count as one customer).
- No one under the age of 16 is permitted in the showroom.