Dishwashers have become a must-have for the modern kitchen. But have you ever considered the dish drawer? This is a relatively new appliance to the market and is becoming more popular as the quality and number of models increases.
We wanted to take a minute to highlight some of the features of a drawer dishwasher that you might want to consider.
- Flexibility – Drawer models can come with two drawers stacked on top of each other, but they can also be installed as single drawers. You can install one with a storage drawer below or two separate drawers on either side of the sink. This gives you the flexibility of running one drawer for smaller loads or running two different types of loads at the same time.
- Saves space – In smaller or galley kitchens, space is at a premium. The dish drawer doesn’t open as far into your kitchen as the traditional built-in. You also have the option to install a single drawer, which gives you back some cabinet space.
- Energy-efficient – The models are also more energy efficient because you have more options for smaller loads. The energy savings help outweigh the higher initial cost of the dish drawer.
- Easy loading – The drawers require less bending when loading. If you or someone in your home has limited mobility, this could be a great option.
- Convenience – A dish drawer can be a valuable addition to an outdoor kitchen or a secondary entertaining space to make cleaning up even easier.
We know you have a lot of choices when buying a new dishwasher, and we have a simple list that helps you sort through all the features dishwashers have to offer. Appliance Gallery is here to help you along the way. Come in today to see the drawer models we offer and find the dishwasher that’s right for you.